Dear ITP,My name is Liang Zhang, a Creative Director for Hunting Season (www.huntingseason.net). We are a mobile startup incubator, and we’re looking a visual designer to join our design team. It would be great if this information could reach your talented students. We are based in New York City. The Job information is attached below. Please let me know if you have any questions.
The Visual Designer will join an elite team of designers, developers, and product managers to bring two game changing digital products to market.
You will work along side the creative team to create everything from detailed product screens across multiple devices to marketing materials. The ideals candidate will be a strong conceptual thinker with attention to details and the ability to liaise with various cross-functional disciplines. This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital space.
- Utilize your visual design and interaction design skills to design and support Hunting Season mobile products
- Turn high level concepts into pixelperfect user interface renderings
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Provide visual design support to developers
- Communicate ideas effectively to the team, and accept critiques and feedback as part of the creative process
Requirement / Experience
- 2+ years of interactive experience
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A passion to define the look and feel of large-scale consumer facing products
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Intimate knowledge of relevant industry tools
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- A great attitude – We value our hard working creative talents, but we operate an ego free work zone. Divas need not apply.About this CompanyHunting Season imagines, funds and ships world-changing digital products. We are designers, engineers, savants and dreamers. We were brought together by our shared obsession with creating something new in mobile, commerce, media, entertainment and other industries.
Hunting Season is independently funded and we answer only to ourselves and our customers. We have the creative and technical freedom to experiment, iterate and develop new experiences from seed to market
[GIG] Visual Designer, Hunting Season
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency