User Experience Design Intern, Summer 2014
Location: New York, NY
Hours: 20 – 40 per week
MyCityWay’s Product Design Team is seeking an User Experience Design Intern who possesses a passion for crafting mobile and web apps. The intern will help visualize and design future enhancements to the MyCityWay product family.
What you will be doing
• Gain basic understanding of product design methodology
• Keep an eye on the best and latest practice of product design in mobile and web industry
• Sketch interaction flows of existing and future products
• Design (and prototype, if you know how) user interfaces for mobile and web apps
• Work closely with our design team and engineering teams
• Supply graphic assets for marketing & sales team
What we are looking for
• 1 year applied experience in mobile or web apps design or equivalent field.
• Basic to moderate understanding of visual and user interface design disciplines and principles.
• Attention to detail and pixel perfection.
• Proficiency with Mac OS X.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, or any other equivalent softwares.
How to Apply
For consideration please email your cover letter, resume and personal portfolio (PDF or web link) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure the subject line of the email include “User Experience Design Intern, Summer 2014”.