At IMAX Labs (an incubator/accelerator) we’re looking to hire a hardware/software hacker; someone who has baseline webdev capacity but can also assemble a drone kit, convert content for an Oculus Rift, and figure out 3D scanning software and make some tweaks for a MakerBot (as potential examples). I.e., we need a geek who has an interest in the entertainment space and is eager to try their hand at a wide variety of different projects as needed. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested or if you know someone who is!
[JOB] Hardware/Software Hacker, IMAX Labs
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Gig Lighting and Sensing for an Inflatable Artwork
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors