ComQi is a leading global provider of in-store Shopper Engagement Technology enjoying significant growth. ComQi’s products influence consumers at the point of decision using a wide range of digital touch-points including digital signage, touchscreens, mobile, web, and social media. ComQi’s mission is to provide an end-to-end communication solution that provides a venue with rapid ROI. You’ve likely already seen our work as ComQi is a proud supplier to many Fortune 500 clients and partners.
Position: Product Support Specialist
Reporting to: VP of Operations
Place of work:New York, NY
Located in NYC and reporting to the VP of Operations, the Product Support Specialist is responsible for the successful support of our product to End Users, System Integrators and our Sales team. This is a major client-facing role both at Partner and End client level. The role consists of client and product support in managing multi-faceted projects within a commercial media and technology environment. We are small team servicing multiple clients from different industries. This is a “hands on”, “get things done” role, where a common sense approach is crucial. You need to be a self-starter in this role and willing to take initiative to get results.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Serving as a Product expert for ComQi’s proprietary CMS
- Supporting Launch activity for end users and System Integrators including demo setups for sales team
- Work with 3rd party resources/ content vendors in the Digital Signage sector
- Product training and demos for new users
- 2nd Line Support for existing client base
- This will include troubleshooting software issues directly with clients
- Liaising with 1st line and our development team to resolve escalated issues
- Some 1st line support will be required during busy periods
- Future product development
- Working with development to provide field feedback
- Working with internal teams to help create and refresh Product Documentation, training materials and knowledge base
- 0-3 years’ experience in Product Support within Digital Media
- Experience with content production and/ or CMS platforms
- Excellent client communication skills, servicing a range of different kind of companies.
- Highly proficient in learning new software
- Experience with working on or with web development teams preferred
- People and Team player, working within Global environment
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, emerging industry
What ComQi Will Provide
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Experienced and innovative team where your efforts will be appreciated
Please send your resume and covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
While we thank all respondents, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.