IPG Media Lab is equal parts think tank, real-world proving ground, and change enabler. We provide agencies and clients with the power to harness emerging media by creating cutting-edge audience experiences backed by rigorous testing and marketing techniques – driving quantifiable outcomes, learnings and product strategies.
We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our New York team.
As a Senior Designer, you should have a uniquely beautiful and powerful aesthetic. You are obsessed with precision and detail. You’re always zoomed in at 400% because if every pixel isn’t just right you won’t be able to present it. Not because someone will notice, but because that’s how you roll. You’re comfortable with design for all mediums and can just as easily make a mobile UI comp for a presentation, develop branded collateral, or concept some motion graphics for our content team. Most importantly, you have big ideas for the future and can make them come to life for your clients.
IPG Media Lab hires smart, focused, motivated individuals who bring energy, new ideas and practical experience to our fast-paced, dynamic team. Members of our team are not only passionate about emerging media and technology, but are also committed to collaboration through effective communication, continuous process enhancement and shared support.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design which is as beautiful as it is functional
- Produce work ranging from branding and identity to user interfaces and physical experiences
- Collaborate closely with an interaction designer to research, prototype and validate user experiences
- Concept interactions across mediums: web, mobile and consumer electronics
- Communicate professionally with clients and internal teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years applicable experience, preferably within an agency
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Mastery of standard design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle / Visio)
- A broad range of work from the identity and branding to user interfaces
- Creative vision and ability to think out-the-box
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- A portfolio demonstrating your superior design skills (provide sample URLs or an online portfolio)
Job LocationNew York, New York, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular