The IPG Media Lab is an innovation center within Interpublic Group, a leading global advertising holding company. The Lab’s single focus is to find new ways to solve problems by applying the latest technology to marketing challenges through custom-‐tailored, client-‐led experiments.
What can you expect in the Partnership Scout position?
Keeping our collective finger on the pulse of emerging technology is no easy task. It takes relentless research, tireless outreach and thousands of interactions to truly stay ahead of the curve. From local meetups and demo days to massive industry events like CES and SXSW, you are there on the front lines to identify, track and evangelize new partners for the Lab.
• Scout and source technology and new media partners
• Consistently attend a variety of industry specific events
• Help cultivate partner relationships
• Own and maintain IPG Media Lab partnership databases
• Own and maintain event schedule
• Own and maintain partner tracking resources
• Monitor preferred Lab partners and provide weekly news updates
• Schedule all partner meetings and interviews
• Create partner POV’s and presentations
What backgroundwill makeyou successful?
IPG Media Lab hires smart, focused, self-‐starters who bring energy, new ideas and practical experience to our fast-‐paced, dynamic team. Members of our team are not only passionate about emerging media and technology, but are also committed to collaboration through effective communication, continuous process enhancement and shared support.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2 years advertising experience, either at an agency or ad/tech news publication
• Solid understanding of the startup landscape
• Involvement in the NYC startup scene
• Strong knowledge of the digital media advertising ecosystem
• Strong analytical thinker
• Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
• Extremely detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Proactive and eager to learn
• Working knowledge of CRM platforms (i.e. Salesforce) is a big plus
Job LocationNew York, New York, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular