Collective is the leader in data-driven, multi-screen advertising solutions for 75 of the top 100 national advertisers. Through data science, Collective connects brands to audiences with high impact personalized advertising experiences across display, video, mobile and social. Our technology solutions include Ensemble™, our audience buying, creative optimization and analytics platform for advertisers, and AMP®, our data and media management platform for publishers. Headquartered in New York with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London and India, Collective has been recognized for its rapid growth on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc. Collective’s investors include Accel Partners®, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. For more information, please visit www.collective.com
The job of Collective’s Mobile & Web UI Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to reality in a way that works across multiple platforms. In a UI Designer role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires a high-level of collaboration with many internal Teams throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. The right match will not only be an enthusiastic self-starter, but a project owner who believes in the validation of ideas against both strategic goals and firm user insights — and who can persuasively advocate for the right decisions based on that validation.
- Create new designs, including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes.
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams. Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore ALL options.
- Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users’ point of view.
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the Engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field
or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences for multiple device types and contexts.
- Core interaction design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability.
***Please submit work samples or online portfolio with your application***
[JOB] UI Designer, Collective
More from JobMore posts in Job »