Position: INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to work in the Interactive Department to program user experiences for custom digital displays.
Full Time based on experience and abilities. Entry level.
Pay: Based on Experience
Duggal Visual Solutions is known across the industry as being an innovative leader in all things display and print related. By combining our expertise in imaging and display fabrication services with the cutting-edge technologies developed in conjunction with our LED technology partners, we can provide our clients with a full range of support at any point along the way from concept through final installation. Our wide range of products and services including printing, fixture design and fabrication, multimedia system design and integration, and custom software creation enables our clients to create a unique, engaging and memorable experience for any number of applications.
About the Position:
We are looking for an entry level individual with vast programming knowledge to create interfaces and program experiences for our custom display fabrication department. This person would work with the Director of Digital Innovation to implement client specific experience into custom kiosks, video walls, and other multimedia displays in primarily retail and light commercial environments.
We utilize many different programming environments for our displays. Experience in any of the following is necessary: arduino, teensy, raspberry pi, html5, flash, dmx, spi.
Excellent attention to detail is required. Candidate must also be able to communicate clearly with project coordinator and other fabrication team members. Secondary responsibilities include fabrication and installation of technology into custom displays.
Technical Skills (must have):
• Wide knowledge of new technologies and interfaces.
• Experience with various types of sensors and physical computing devices.
• Meticulous and detailed organization skills required.
• Must be comfortable working with electrical components and able to solder small contacts.
• Ability to operate basic hand tools (drills, saws, etc)
• Must be able to troubleshoot and problem solve equipment malfunctions in the field
• Electrical engineering/basic circuit design skills a plus.
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Versatility – must be willing to assist on any and all aspects of project from concept to creation
* Willingness to learn new skills and stay up to date with new technologies
Please send your resume (and portfolio if appropriate) to Jessica Worthington: Jess@duggal.com. Include the job title
“Interactive Systems Programmer” in the email subject line.