We’re looking for a Design Intern who is passionate about design in one or more of the following areas: web, mobile, print, packaging, retail, environmental.
You’ll work with a very talented team of creative directors, art directors, and designers. You’ll get a chance to work on websites, apps, software, print, in-store designs – anything you want to learn. This is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot.
As a Design Intern, you will:
- work with designers and art directors to create layouts for digital or print media, depending on where your skills and interest lie.
- hone your skills in design: layout, typography, color, interface, and composition.
- learn about the exciting industry of 3D printing and design.
As a Design Intern, you have:
- a minimum of 2 years’ education in graphic design, either in digital or print media.
- ability to work in Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac.
- lots of passion for innovative new media, especially 3D printing.
- current authorization to work in the United States — this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
- Ability to work in InDesign and AfterEffects
- Ability to do front-end development
- Experience with 3D printing or MakerBot
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.