Project Management Intern
We’re looking for a Project Management Intern who is passionate about project organization.
This internship will provide exposure across many areas of MakerBot and is a unique opportunity to get broad marketing experience. You will work closely with the project management team to support project initiatives across the entire MakerBot Ecosystem. Don’t pass up this chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot.
As the Project Management Intern, you will:
- support the marketing team on various projects, including reviewing project briefs, creating and managing timelines.
- work closely with creative teams to route deliverables to key stakeholders.
- develop and maintain marketing calendars.
- support our Digital Asset Management administration.
As the Project Management Intern, you have:
- excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- basic knowledge of Google platforms.
- an ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- a team player mentality.
- a focus on driving results.
- current authorization to work in the United States on a part time or full-time basis — this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.