Seeking experienced students or freelance coder to create database to collect real time data from Internet. This data will be used to activate a CNC machine. The data will be collected using API from Kiva (http://build.kiva.org). Experience working with Tiny G a plus.
[GIG] Coder / Arduino Work
Also seeking someone with physical computing experience for Arduino work. Skills needed include interfacing analog & Arduino to control wifi, LCD screens & solenoids.
Prefer to start immediately but have some flexibility.
If interested please email Stephanie at rothenberg.stephanie@gmail.
com with experience & rate.
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Gig Lighting and Sensing for an Inflatable Artwork
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors