Full-time, User Experience Designer
The experience designer’s goal is to create the most seamless experience, balancing industry best practices with the client’s business objectives. He/she will collaborate with creative, strategy, development and production teams to effectively translate creative concepts into innovative design solutions.
The experience designer must be skilled at articulating complex concepts through personas, scenarios, storyboards, design sketching, wireframes and rapid prototyping. He/she will be able to perform these activities as well as interface with clients, and occasionally work with 3rd party vendors. He/she should be familiar with the digital process and the contribution of each team. Storytelling/narrative is strongly emphasized when defining the user experience, as it enables a better understanding of context and helps articulate how the experience will unfold.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in user experience design or related field.
- Highly skilled at articulating complex concepts through personas, scenarios,
storyboards, design sketching, wireframes and rapid prototyping.
- Ability to concept, as well as outline proposed technical functionality.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines and specs.
- Demonstrated experience with industry/platform standards.
- Self-starter and motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert level of knowledge of Adobe InDesign or equivalent software.
- Ability to stay informed of the latest trends in user experience design, technology and social behavior, applying this knowledge, when applicable, to concepts and design.
- Ability to design for mobile/tablet, physical installations, games and/or emerging platforms.
- Knowledge of usability testing methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Centered Design, Experience Design or Visual Design.
- Experience working with large clients in an agency setting.
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
See more and apply here.
See more about Great Machine here.