Launchpad, NY VR Developer Intern
Framestore VR Studio in New York are looking for Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Systems students to take part in a 3 month paid internship working in our VR development team over the Spring/Summer period.
The successful intern will have a combination of skills as outlined below and importantly enthusiasm and a passion for VR.
Candidates will need to have work authorization for the USA and be available to work 40 hours a week. No relocation assistance will be offered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Experience with C++/C#
- Experience with game engine technology, ideally Unreal Engine or Unity
- Ability to work as a part of a team utilizing strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to problem solve and conduct self-guided research
- Experience with version control systems, ideally SVN
- Experience with Computer Graphics techniques and terminology
- Experience with Code Optimization
- Knowledge of CPU and GPU profiling techniques
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Experience with 3D Modeling & Animation systems such as Maya
- Active major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Systems or a completed B.S. or higher in those areas