Inverse is looking for a motivated and skilled candidate to join our summer 2019 Video Fellowship Program. The ideal candidate has a keen knowledge of video production, a clear sense of cameras and digital tools, and knows how to creatively execute video content.
Video Fellowship Role This role is a key component of our video team, working on all aspects of production, from camera preparation to post production. The ideal candidate must have an enthusiasm for science and technology as well as a creative drive towards elevating the standard YouTube explainer video.
- Organize, download, and acquire assets for videos
- Participate in weekly meetings (creative & logistics tracking)
- Provide production support on scheduled shoot days
- Maintain accountability and ownership of each project
- Deliver edits per brand/creative guidelines
- Know basic content management (export requirements, content tracking, etc.)
- Add their own creative “stamp” to each project (via production design, directing, GFX, comedic timing, music/sfx choice, etc.)
- Willing to contend for their ideas and object to feedback
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “INVERSE VIDEO FELLOWSHIP 2019,” along with any reels or links to your previous work for consideration.