JOB POSTING: ARTECHOUSE Production Associate
ARTECHOUSE is seeking part-time individuals to fill Production Associate positions.
Production Associate is a paid part-time position that reports directly to the Production Manager and Production Director as needed.
– Technical startup and shutdown of exhibits
– Troubleshooting technology-based challenges
– Production-based notes for the current exhibit (carpentry, lighting, sound, or projection notes)
– Provide onsite support for the production team and visitor experience team as needed.
– Other production-related duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following qualities:
– Ability to troubleshoot technology-based challenges
– Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-moving and growing environment
– Working knowledge of projection systems
– Working knowledge of audio systems
– Working knowledge of lighting systems
– General to working knowledge of carpentry/fabrication
– Strong communication skills
– Detail-oriented, with strong attention to quality
– Ability to work independently and with a team
– Ability to lift 50#
Pay and Schedule:
– Hourly rate is $20-30 based on experience.
– Must be available to work mornings and weekends.
– Starting September 1st and beyond.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Production Associate NYC” in the subject line.
ARTECHOUSE New York, NY is an innovative art space dedicated to showcasing experiential and technology-driven installations by artists who are forerunners of the new age in arts and technology. Our mission is to inspire, educate, and empower the creation of new, experiential and exploratory art form, connecting audiences to the arts, and stimulating interest in the limitless possibilities of technology, science, and creativity.
We are looking for skilled and detailed oriented candidates to serve for the productions and events during our season.