New York, New York, USA
Role Overview The core responsibilities of this role include designing and building production-quality motion graphics for 2D interfaces (interactive media walls, mobile applications) and 3D environments (virtual and augmented reality platforms), building concept presentation decks for idea articulation and client approval, and collaborating with internal and external team members to originate and refine individual and team-conceived ideas.
EXP is a New York City-based digital design agency creating brand experiences at the center of technology, marketing, and physical space. Our three core focuses include digital experience design, technology systems design, and digital product design. Please visit www.exp.nyc for more information.
Skills & Capabilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, innovative startup environment.
- Self-driven and collaborative.
- Ability to present the strategy behind concepts, articulate, and defend design decisions.
- Ability to create and work to a project production schedule.
- Highly creative and comfortable expressing and refining own ideas.
- Strong 2D graphic compositional skills.
- Strong sensibilities around typography.
- Strong 3D object and motion design skills.
- Knowledge of AR & VR developer platforms.
- Ability to conduct user requirements gathering, envision, and extrapolate what a user requires.
- Ability to concept and articulate a content story with sketches, wireframes, storyboards, and visual mock-ups.
- Strong background in creating client presentation documents.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, interior design, or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of industry experience focused on graphic design.
- Adobe Creative Suite: AfterEffects, Premier, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Animate, XD
- MagicLeap, Oculus, and HoloLens development platforms
- Unity, Unreal Engine, Maya, Houdini, AutoCAD
Compensation Competitive salary, annual bonus, healthcare, vacation. Great opportunity for advancement in a fun environment.
If interested in applying, please send your cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.