Blue Ridge Labs @ Robin Hood has recently opened applications for Catalyst, a six-month incubation program to help promising social entrepreneurs who are building technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of low-income communities in the U.S.
The Blue Ridge Labs team specializes in creating and supporting early-stage social tech ventures (both for-profit and nonprofit). Catalyst alumni have been named Echoing Green Fellows, participated in Y Combinator, raised rounds from prominent social impact VCs, been featured in Forbes 30 under 30, TechCrunch, and the New York Times.
I thought your team might be a great fit for the program, and I think it would be worth checking out. Here’s why:
· $60K in cash stipend per team, plus health insurance and a user testing budget
· Hands-on support to help you build, test, and refine your technology platform
· Executive coaching to help strengthen your founding team
· Connections to talent, advisors, and potential users and partners through the Robin Hood network
· A wide range of discounted or in-kind services, including legal support, advertising, licenses, and more
· Plus, free office space in a community of social entrepreneurs This year Catalyst runs from June 2020- November 2020, and the application deadline is Monday, March 9th. The selected teams will be announced mid-May.
You can learn more here, attend the open house on Monday, February 24th, join a weekly webinar for more information, and reach out to the Blue Ridge Labs team directly at email@example.com with any questions.