My name is Sophie, and I’m a first-year dual MPH-MPA student at the NYU School of Global Public Health and the NYU Wagner School of Public Service. Alongside my co-founder, Deanna Oliver, we’re developing a health platform that connects patients to providers while eliminating the administrative hassle of insurance. We are an early stage venture and hoping to expand our core team with professionals and students that share similar interests and passions. We are looking to recruit individuals with experience in copywriting, marketing, and communications.
Upfront is a doctor search and booking platform that eliminates the hassle of health insurance.
We are seeking a Communications/Marketing Strategist that can bring their experience in marketing and communications to our core team as we transform the next generation of healthcare. In this role, you will work closely with the company founders to shape the company brand and messaging, develop communication strategies, and drive customer acquisition.
- Background: Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Key projects may include:
- Assist in developing the company brand and messaging, including the creation and curation of high-quality content and SEO strategies on the company website and social media
- Research and develop a strategy for driving brand awareness and improving customer acquisition techniques
- Design and distribute promotional material via online and offline channels
- Manage company presence in social media groups and on professional platforms
- Implement, monitor, and report on performance metrics across all media campaigns, including social media, email marketing, and advertising
- Prepare materials for presentations, meetings, and proposals
The role might be of interest to someone who:
- Wants to work on a multidisciplinary team to build the company brand from the ground up
- Has an interest in webpage or social media marketing and public health
- Is a self-starter with the ability to solve complex problems with limited supervision
Interested, but don’t tick every box above? We still encourage you to reach out! We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and availability to meet the team.