What we’re looking for
Volvox Labs is looking for individuals passionate about the immersive / experiential industry, media, arts & entertainment, or social media, and who are organized, strong storytelling skills, and strong communication skills.
The Digital Marketing Intern will have a hybrid role, overseeing our studios SEO and web presence while also executing on content strategy for our Social media platforms. This role will give you a lot of space to be creative, learn new things, and get some great looking new content for your portfolio.
You’ll be joining a team of artists, creatives and fabricators in a fast paced environment that encourages flexibility, creativity, and out of the box thinking. We’re a small tight knit studio, and you’ll be a part of a team that values your work and input in all decisions. You don’t have to know everything to begin with, but you have to be willing to learn and be comfortable jumping into new technologies, platforms and skill-sets.
You will practice skills that include but are not limited to:
- Manage SEO (including ongoing ad copy updates, keyword research, and implementation of new campaign ideas)
- Content Strategy & SEO Optimization
- Social Media Marketing & Content Strategies
- Support and implement strategy for web and Social media content
- Execute posts across LinkedIn and Instagram
- Curate visuals and video content for social media
- Assist with presentation materials in Slides, Adobe Suite etc. for pitch meetings, concept design decks
- Creating ‘Making Of’ videos for promotional use.
- Basic WordPress experience
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, Canva and/or Miro.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Experience with search engines, internet usage, and basic online principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Experience writing/editing for the web (blogging and other web-based content)
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred but not required
- Experience with a range of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media analytics a plus
Volvox Labs is a new media art studio. We’re driven by motion and the unpredictable, chaos and equilibrium, we operate between the organic and artificial. Our inspiration is manifested through digital sculptures, immersive audiovisual installations, and responsive live performances.
At VVOX we design, program, and fabricate interactive experiences for brands, art, architecture and public spaces. Our team is made up of a collective of different media artists and designers. We are always observing, tinkering and pushing the limits of technology.
How to Apply
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter not required, but tell us about yourself in a paragraph.
- Please provide resume and web based portfolio