I wanted to circulate this job posting for “Assistant to Access and Interpretation” in case it is helpful for students, alumni or others in your circles who center their work on disability arts, culture and accessibility.
The Whitney seeks an Assistant to Access and Interpretation to build pathways for visitors with a wide range of disabilities to engage with American Art.
JOB: Assistant to Access and Interpretation, Whitney Museum of American Art
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency
- JOB: NYU Visiting Assistant Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication Non-Tenure Track
- JOBS: Exhibit Fabricator, Experience Designer, & Developer (Unity) Positions at Ideum
- JOB: Apostrophe Founding Full-Stack/Back-End Engineer
- JOB: 2024 Catwalk Residency