Provide technical support for Department of Games Design, Tisch School of the Arts. Operate a wide variety of audio production equipment including specialized equipment requiring significant training. Instruct students and faculty on operating equipment; conduct individual and group training workshops, and demonstrate use of equipment. Advise students and faculty on equipment that would best meet their technical needs. Perform skilled maintenance and repairs on complex equipment and parts.
JOB: Production technician job in the Game Center
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency
- JOB: NYU Visiting Assistant Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication Non-Tenure Track