The SAP.iO Venture Studio design team is actively looking for a design technologist intern to join the team.
About the SAP.iO:
SAP.iO helps innovators start-up and scale with SAP. We deliver new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 300+ startups and ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation.
The SAP.iO Venture Studio aims to build new growth businesses for SAP powered by employee innovation. You will be working with this team to facilitate their work and bring their vision to life through more realistic prototypes.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Has experience collaborating with UX, Product, marketing, and software partners.
- Take a defined UX idea, refine it, and make it operational in ‘code’. Deliver it on schedule using a variety of languages, libraries, and supporting technologies.
- Experience using design tools like Figma, Sketch, adobe creative suite, etc.
- Understand the use of rapid prototyping and user-testing best practices.
- Be a team player and be able to present ideas clearly to the group.
This is a paid position, students will have an experienced design technologist as a mentor to learn from. If you are interested, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.