SPRING INTERN Job Description 2023
Aroma Haven | Mindful Ambience (AH|MA) is a platform that provides immersive experiences with augmented
reality, scent, and music at hospital waiting rooms and wellness centers.
We’ve all been there – sitting in waiting rooms to see the doctors, picking up the magazines/health pamphlets, and
noticed the ambience of the room. What if you can connect further with your inner self and provide a personalized
sanctuary during that time? That’s what we do—with augmented reality, scents, and sounds—delivering straight to
users and partnering access to healthcare providers
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various
departments. To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor.
You will be involved in current and future projects across several different departments: Operations. Product,
Business Development, Marketing, Research and Grants.
Some of these responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
● Understanding the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals.
● Attending meetings and taking minutes.
● Performing research at a supervisor’s request.
● Providing ideas to grow and improve the business.
● Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions
● Provide suggestions to management for improving internal processes.
● A Problem Solver – You like thinking on your feet and solving problems for people as they arise
● A Team Player – You don’t feel like you’re winning unless everyone on the team is!
● Accountable – You can be relied upon to take something on and run with it
You Also Have:
● Experience working in a fast paced environment and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves, helping
with everything and anything needed and working to deadlines.
● Outstanding organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks at once
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● High levels of interpersonal skills, especially empathy and patience.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
And while not mandatory we’d also like it if you have:
● Experience of working in or knowledge of VR/AR and the health/wellness industry
● A personal interest in health, wellness and social impact
● Experience using a CRM
Important information to know
Start Date: 6th March 2023
End Date: 6th May 2023
*NOTE: This can be extended to a summer internship
Commitment: 10-15 hours/week with 1-2 team meetings per week.
Location: Fully Remote
● Work with the brightest minds in health tech, whilst changing people’s lives for the better
● Practical experience within varied business activities
● Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
● Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished professionals
● Flexible schedule
● The opportunity to earn credits towards your degree
● An opportunity for a paid internship in the summer, should we like to work with you in the longer term
Please email: Liz.Chen@seehearsmell.com with your CV and a sentence or two about why you’d be a great fit for