The Entertainment Technology department program in Emerging Media Technology at CUNY City Tech is searching for two new Adjunct College Laboratory Technicians for the spring 2023 semester. Up to 225 hours/semester. Pay scale: https://psc-cuny.org/salary-schedules-clt-series/. See descriptions below.
3d Printing lab CLT
- Maintain and service tools and shop (3d Printers, Laser Cutter, Small hand tools)
- Organize consumables
- Laptop Maintenance
- Schedule and manage 3d printing training for about 30 students/semester.
- Oversee students using the lab after taking lab training.
- Manage 3d prints and report to fulltime CLT.
Fab class CLT, Fridays 9:30am-6:00pm
- Check in with the instructor of the class you are covering before the class begins.
- Assist the instructor with setting up any equipment that is needed. Return all equipment to the proper location at the end of class.
- Knowledge of some type of fabrication required.
- Make sure labs and equipment are being used correctly and safely.
- Prep labs before class.
- Communicate with senior CLT regarding use of lab and printers for class projects.
Please direct inquiries to Adam Wilson, Director of Emerging Media Technology, CUNY City Tech Department of Entertainment Technology: email@example.com