I am looking for a junior UX designer to help me out with some work from anywhere from 5 to 20 hours a week on a variety of interesting projects. If you know of anyone who might be a good fit, please have them reach out!
POSITION TITLE: Freelance UI/UX designer
COMPENSATION: You provide your hourly rate
START DATE: Flexible
- Design wireframes and user interfaces across web and mobile platforms
- Create interactive prototypes
- Communicate throughout the workday with Slack and occasional Zoom meetings.
- You have at least 2+ years professional experience as a UX Designer
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms
- You are fluent with design with Figma, InVision and Framer
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools such as Axure and Invision (or in similar solutions)
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills are also a plus
- Self-starter who can work as part of a virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Contact ITP alum kacie kinzer email@example.com