Post Link: https://cleverstaff.net/
Currently, we are looking for a talented and driven Experiential Designer to join our highly professional team.
- Participate in all the stages of the project development including presale activities, discovery phase, and production and postproduction support.
- Organize and attend customer meetings to achieve an understanding of the customer’s ideas, requirements, and business objectives
- Translate the vision, conceptualize and develop compelling XR gameplay, scenarios, storytelling, game systems and mechanics for interactive educational and entertaining experiences.
- Collect and break down requirements to a manageable level and translate them into a form understandable by the development team (user stories and acceptance criteria, technical specification, user guides, etc)
- Work with the clients to define the project scope, goals and deliverables as well as with the internal team to ensure the product to be built meets requirements. Support and create the necessary project documentation (including required by stakeholders)
- Collaborate effectively in a multi-discipline environment (Art, UI/UX design, programming, production)
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and good practices and incorporate these where applicable.
- A highly-motivated individual and a good team player with creative ideas
- Knowledge of spatial (3D) UI/ UX design and ability to sketch, photoshop and Illustrator
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work well with people of all levels
- Working knowledge of VR engines Unity or Unreal would be a plus,
- Working knowledge of prototyping and mock-up tools
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio of their past work or projects
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 24 days annual paid vacation days
- 7 working days per year for paid sick leave
- After 6 months Annual Happiness deposit
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Support with the implementation of creative ideas and pet projects
- Award-winning and diverse team to grow together
- Minimum bureaucracy and a great working environment