The ITP Equipment Room (commonly called the ER) maintains a huge and ever-changing inventory of devices.
EQUIPMENT ROOM RULES
- 24 hour check out (Can return equipment the next day)
- ‘On Floor Only’ check out (Return the same day of checkout)
- Laptops are ‘On Floor Only’ and returned the same day before the ER closes.
- You may not check out equipment for someone else.
- You are responsible for the care of the equipment while it is in your possession.
- You may not check out the same equipment more than one time continuously.
- Return equipment in the same condition as when it was checked out
- Properly wrap cables
- Return tripods with plates on tripod, collapse tripod all the way
- Late Returns: You’re not allowed to check out equipment until you’ve return late equipment
- Ban: You will be banned if your checkout is severely late and becomes overdue.
- Banned: You will not be unban even if you return overdue equipment, you will need to email Marlon email@example.com
If you ignore multiple requests to return equipment you will be held responsible for the full cost of replacing the equipment.
Extended check out: You may request an extension of your check out with valid reason. When requesting equipment extension, please use your name that is in the check out system
- Do not put tape or glue on our equipment
- Do not disassemble our equipment
- Do not use our equipment in ways it was not intended for
- Do not leave equipment unattended on ER counter or floor]
- You are not allowed to attach a mount of any kind to our short throw projectors.
- You need to have had safety training before you can hang our short throw projectors or various lights.
If our equipment is lost or stolen and under $50 you need to replace it. If it’s over $50 you need to show proof that you filed a police report and are actively looking for it. You will remain banned until you replace the equipment or show proof of a filed police report.
NOT FOR CHECKOUT
SD cards or micro SD cards, Batteries, Hard drives, Thumb drives, Chargers or power adapters that were not made for your device.